Topic

Garden projects freezing my other gardens plots

I have 6 large herb gardens in my backyard. Whenever one gets to the project phase, it freezes all of my remaining plots in my other gardens and forces me to reload before I can harvest them.

Posted 12 years ago by FyodorD Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Freezes in what way, clicking doesn't work, or something else? Also, can you try upgrading to the most recent version of Flash and see what happens the next time around?
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aha! Not just me. Excellent.

My herb garden collapsed on me today, but I didn't have enough resources to complete the project on hand. Before I went to go round up the rest of what it needed, I decided to harvest my crops. However, every attempt (I made about a billion) was greeted with "Slow down! Gardening is a leisure activity!" and the little gardening "you can't do that right now" noise. I thought maybe it was stuck somehow, but I was able to harvest off my trees and do other things. I didn't try leaving my house and coming back, but I do know reloading fixed it.
    Posted 12 years ago by MX Ghostie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for noticing as well MX Ghostie!
  • Yeah, if you cause a garden to collapse, you seem to permanently get the "Slow down!" message in other gardens until you refresh/restart the game.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zigniber Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry, I forgot I posted this until it just happened again. What these guys said: you get the 'Slow Down!' message when trying to access any other herb plots in other gardens until you reload. I tried updating Flash but it didn't help.
    Posted 12 years ago by FyodorD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, was coming to report this also.  It's happened to me too.  I have to refresh to be able to do anything else in the gardens...
    Posted 12 years ago by Cabinwood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here...had 4 gardens go bad on me this evening and had to refresh the browser each time to finish. Hope this bug is fixed soon :) Thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by DixieTucker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same for me too, sorry I had assumed it was a known bug.
    Posted 12 years ago by Teena Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  I cannot garden in back yard either. my plots too are frozen. I get 'Slow down! Gardening is a leisure activity'. I notice this thread  that this happens if you have an incomplete   Restore project. And you have to Restore before the other gardens will allow cultivation. I did finish a Herb garden plot, but in the public front yard. However I Removed it, not restored, and replaced with trees. I don't mind sharing trees ( I don't mind sharing herb plots, but people picked herbs without even hoeing, let alone replanting, that isn't the sharing I had in mind). So I'm left with gardens out the back I cannot pick

edit - Resolved, thank you
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the posts all, sorry this happens. We'll figure it out.
  • Hey folks- we think we squashed this one. If you still see a problem, let us know!