Topic

Not _really_ a bug but my findings on trying to make some.

So I figure we're supposed to be beta testing so I'm really trying to push things as much as possible. I've currently got 421 SDBs up in my fully expanded house (with both front and back yards maxed as well) each with a different item (yes I do intend on adding more up to possibly 600 total if there are enough unique items to do so). Yes I fully expect the frame rate to fall through the floor and it does when I first load the game while in my house or when I first load my house after entering from the outside. However once everything loads the frame rate drop mostly goes away. However, it still occasionally pops up while I'm in my house and if I leave it will come back here and there. If I close the game and clear my flash cache via the official adobe flash player settings site as opposed to trying to just clear the browsing cache with my browser (Chrome) it speeds back up just fine until I enter my house again.

I'm not complaining or anything nor am I really expecting anyone to actually do anything to fix the frame rate, I'm merely sharing my results so far in my experiments to push everything as far as possible. Heck, isn't that what a beta test is for? =P

Posted 12 years ago by Fauxfire π Subscriber! | Permalink