Topic

backyard musics are 'missing'

Hi TS,

This might not sound too important but I like none of the backyard musics considering some of them are missing-- they are not matching with the music on frontyard/home street. I want that violin Uralia music and alakol music please..

Thank you!

Posted 12 years ago by rosedragon Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Front and back yard styles have names to them, and some that match a style of a street or region have a few examples of each. If you can provide names of the style of what you think might be wrong or not present at all, please let us know.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I recheck the backgrounds and got different results and decide to refresh everytime I change background. It seems this is different problem: music doesn't properly changes sometime during background change.

And I still can't find a music that match placid views (alakol like music). Isn't it should be wailing uploads?
  • So I'm not sure if this thread is about 'missing' as in not selectable or 'missing' as in silence.
    I am having a bit of both problems.

I've had the two Alakol backgrounds since the Housing Reset:
    Wailing Uplands at the back,
    Placid Views at the front.

While the front normally plays the Alakol music (although I think it sometimes switches to Groddle), the back normally plays Groddle music and hasn't played the Alakol music.

Further, for the last couple of days, the back has started to be eerily silent and not play anything for long stretches. And I may be mistaken but I do believe the front was playing BOTH Alakol and Groddle music (at the same time) for a while yesterday. I also had the music drop out completely in Ur for a while yesterday.

Has anybody else been having problems with the music?
    Posted 12 years ago by Dr Evanzan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got those too.
  • "It seems this is different problem: music doesn't properly changes sometime during background change."

Right- see this topic

So, yep!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink