Topic

Furniture icons become bigger in inventory

i47.tinypic.com/157hm4m.png

Here is screen what happens. As you notice some items have bigger icons than others.

How to reproduce:

Go to furniture tab. Click item and choose change style. Then close window with "X" button. Icon becomes bigger than before. Sometimes i have crashes of chrome flash plugin when this happens.

I use Debian Squeeze 32bit. Chrome for linux. Flash player have hardware acceleration disabled, because of "blue screen" VDPAU bug. If it is enabled it crashes sometimes too. I use latest stable Nvidia driver.

Posted 12 years ago by Lilla My Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm experiencing something similar to this: after I've clicked 'change style' while the item is still in my furniture inventory, the screen pops up, everything's great, THEN, if I discard or close on the changes, the item shows up as thin lines of very bright colors.  If I place the item, it's fine, if I drag it back to bags, it's fine (but returns to this behavior after I prodded at it some more).  If I click back to regular inventory and then return to furniture inventory, the item looks like... hm, kind of like drywall.

Also items in inventory are not showing dots and arrows for upgrades etc.

tinyurl.com/84b7q4q
    tinyurl.com/7ftelvy
    Posted 12 years ago by Jacuzzi Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hmmm i saw this too 1-2 times.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lilla My Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks folks!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink