Topic

Completist Badges not reporting

For the last few hours I've been completing regions, for the iMG and Completist Badges.  The last three regions I've completed stopped reporting that I'd been awarded the badges for them.  (Besara, Tamila, and Bortola.)  I'd thought it was odd, but just ascribed it to User Error... until it kept happening.

After chatting with Live Help, I consulted the Encyclopedia and it showed that I now had the badges for those locations.  Each location had shown dotted, unvisited roads on the Map that I'd then visited to complete the areas.  Evidently the server registered the Badges' acquisition, yet never notified me locally nor awarded the bonuses.

I'm really unconcerned about the bonuses, and evidently I now have the Badges for those locations.  My only real concern is that Glitch is being stable and happy for people.

Posted 12 years ago by Satori Tindalos Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Heya ST- was have the issue about maps showing places you have visited as unvisited (and vice versa) listed in the known issues topic. 

If you were going by the dotted lines misinforming you, I apologize, but you got the completist badges for those regions about a month and a half ago. I suspect it has been so long, you forgot about it.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink