Topic

Problems signing in IE9 and Win 7

More and more often (like today) I have trouble siigning into www.glitch.com. I click refresh refresh refresh as it goes nowhere - go back to Google to see if there is another site to get to Glitch but NOTHING Glitch related willl open. Today I e-mailed my friend Pekeaholics she uses another browzer and asked her to ask HELP. As they communicated it finally connected. Is it me or is there a compatiblity problem wtht IE 9/Win 7? Cannot go a day )an hour) without being signed into my addiction to GLITCH. Thank you

Posted 12 years ago by PEKES Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I have been having problems as well. I am using Firefox on Win 7 and was getting 404 error. Cleared cache and history and updated java and have just managed to get back on. I was also having the same problem on my mac with both chrome and firefox. going to check everything is up to date and hopefully the problem will be sorted.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thelonius None Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thelonius None- Java is not used in the game. (People often confuse Java with JavaScript, which are entirely different things; JavaScript is not an application you can update, it is something that is built into the browser.) A 404 error indicates you either followed a link from something or entered a URL which does not exist.

The best thing to do is use this FAQ:

www.glitch.com/help/faq/#q66

After reading and if you still have problems, using this test:

www.glitch.com/help/test/

And an explanation of what the test measures.

If you still have problems, use the test page to send us a report. 
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink