Topic

Game keeps logging me out - advice needed

For the past few weeks I was getting Signed Out several times a day while interacting in Forums/Home updates/Profile or whatever and having to sign back in with my username/password about 5-7 times a day which I didn't mind.

Now I am getting signed out while in game and it suddenly takes me from whatever I am in the middle of doing to the Sign In page which is frustrating.

This only started occuring in the 2 days and it doesn't matter what browser I'm using. My browser settings are all set to remember my login details for this site and I'm not deleting cookies or anything.

Any ideas/tips? thanks

Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Does it say you are logging in elsewhere? If so, change your password immediately.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No. It just zaps me out of the game to the login page. It more often happens when I am interacting in the forums or Home page, but has only just started happening while I am in game.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Are you, perhaps, hitting a "back" button? For example, most 5-button mice have one button set as "back" for the browser (and one set as "forward"). When I tried one of those mice, I was constantly hitting those buttons by accident.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink