Topic

My Home Street crashes me and Other People

So I've been noticing this a lot lately. Most of the time when i hit my home street I get the whole GOD message telling me I've been disconnected and it will reconnect, except it doesn't reconnect me and I have to exit world and then come back.

A friend of mine just mailed me and told me it happens to him as well.

Is it just my home street or are others like this as well? It can't be due to animal lag because I have no problems with other home streets with many more animals than I have and they don't disconnect me. It's really weird and bothers me because I am on a resource route and I'm afraid if it's happening to potential guests, that's not good.

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I have some lag on your street (but I have some lag on every /home street.....even with nothing on it).  But your street does not crash me. Just thought I would test this for you.  Not sure why some are crashing. I Hope a Dev can help!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, a friend of mine, and myself get a message from GOD that we've been disconnected, but it never reconnects.

It's not the rolling server restarts either, because I've gotten the GOD messages on other streets and it reconnects me right away. This version is more like I have to force reload, it's not a flash crash, it's just I can't reconnect after it happens and have to exit and come back for it to work.
  • I don't have a crashing problem on your street; though there appear to be a number of automated problem reports sent from your client periodically from your street. I don't know if it is connection related or something else. I'll try something logged in as your player to check it though.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I haven't been able to log in the past few days due to RL commitments and have noticed today that I've had several disconnects both in my house and home street, never had a prob before today with connection issues.
    I'm using google chrome
    Posted 12 years ago by Troll Doll Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for looking in kevbob ^^
  • Got a gray circle of death every time I visited Ayasta for the past 3 days now
    Posted 12 years ago by WeavingTheWeb Subscriber! | Permalink