Topic

Music bug in my house

(I hope I'm doing this right...)

So lately I noticed that my house had no music of its own and, not beign sure if it was normal or not, I assumed it played the music from the last place I was in before entering my home street and my house. I assumed this because I kept hearing the music from my old housings street.

Then I visited the abandoned housings and for several days after this, I could hear the creepy bangin noise in my house. I tried to go in other places like the Ancestral Lands or Groddle Meadow but I couldn't hear anything else than the creepy bangin noise.

Several (real) days have passed since then, and today I noticed no background music. I turned it to the max and it finally came... I guess it was the music from the street where I last stood.

BUT ! I listened to the musicboxes I have in my bags and... One of them kept triggering when I did nothing. First I was listening to another musicbox when the first played, then I was gardening and getting a super harvest (I even thought the musics were switched) and two minutes later I was doing absolutely nothing (actually browsing trough my bags) when I heard it again. Of course I was completely alone as no one owns a key to my house.

So I was wondering if it could be an issue from my computer, or if it was a known one from the game.

Aaand I'm sorry for the long post, I'm reaaally talkative ^^'

Posted 12 years ago by Zanny Bowles Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Or the Rube tune randomly kicks off with no presence and the Orb plays the last sound you heard when it goes into the new extended extra time and the original jingle has run out. The sounds seem a bit broken just now as they probably need tuned after all the recent changes.
    Posted 12 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, so I guess it's known, then. Thank you for your answer ! ^^'
    Posted 12 years ago by Zanny Bowles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, we have some bugs open for these musical events. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink