Topic

[fixed?] piggies not plopping :(

This evening when I fed the piggies in my front yard to get more crop seeds, they didn't hold up their end of the bargain. I was feeding stacks of 6 crops at a time, and got no plops in return after several tries.

ETA: this seems to have been a temporary problem, while the tweaks were going in? They're feeling better now.

Posted 12 years ago by Tathak Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I got nothing from the last two batches of 78 cabbages I threw down their hatches, tried a restart and from the three cabbages I risked that time - nothing! The current announcement 'Piggies were plopping out this when you fed them that' makes no sense so maybe the staff are broken as well as the process?
    Posted 12 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think what got fixed was that piggies were sometimes plopping out corn (for example) when you fed them tomatoes (for example.) So maybe they fixed one piggy thing but not the piggy thing that happened to you.
    Posted 12 years ago by Vocable Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fixed now so no worries, I may still have to mourn for my lost cabbages though unless the little pink fellows are about to explode - I guess I'll know for sure if they disappear and I find meat on my roof.
    Posted 12 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink