Topic

Status updates keep repeating badges

I'm friends with the lovely  Arabesque, and her status updates in my feed seem to keep repeating certain badge accomplishments over and over.  wth?

Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• We know about this for her, thanks WalruZ- sorry about the status spam.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @WalruZ...lmfao!!!!  omg...I did tell you.....I've reported it twice!  It's basically everybadge I got given since they brought out the new achievements the other night.  To begin with it was kinda funny...and now when I hear the next badge pop up..(for what seems like the 100th time) I feel the urge to chain smoke.  This is seriously affecting the efficiency of my game play ;0) (and also...my Mom is on a laptop next to me and she snickers each time she hears them all pop up again for the upteenth time too).

I demand compensation!!! (not the dusty stick that WalruZ told me I should ask for) - but something however small to reimburse me for being laughed at by my Mom since last night :?

How about a slice of pizza????
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Arabesque~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Maybe an elf brand burrito.  

Kevbob - this is really really annoying - if it keeps up the poor girl will have no friends. 
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @WalruZ, I have to ask though - do you look at the feeds a lot then? I rarely do...lol  it's the same with Global, I popped in a couple of times and realised I couldn't actually really chat if I wanted to play the game (which is what I want to do : ) Lobe this game sooooo much!
  • The feeds show me what I've done in the auctions, and they also  keep me in touch with what people I know (in game) are thinking and talking about.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sue Chef Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Like facebook??  I look at my profile page which is just stuff relevant to me for my auction sales.  The home page has everyone I think but I'm mostly in game and only look at my actual profile page if I want to check to see which particular item I've sold (sometimes I'll list stuff on auction and have no idea what I listed come 2 days later lol)

Edit: Sue Chef I just added you so apologise in advance if you get spammed by my badges but I am trying to not log out unless absolutely necessary.  Does mean I keep dying unexpectedly though..:?
  • Hopefully we'll have it tackled shortly. Apologies again for the notification spam Arabesque.
  • *hugs* Arabesque...I Temp removed you from friend list...it was driving me batty lol. I'll re-add you as soon as it is fixed.
    Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • okay... : ( : ( : (
  • Ok, we believe we drove an oak stake in this one Arabesque! The ones you are getting now (as in, at the time I am writing this) are a result of the fix, and you may see a few more, but those should *stick*.
  • *fingers crossed!* thanks Kevbob :O)