Topic

Better Homes and Gardens badge

I just made one of EVERY type of furniture available to make, and then upgraded each one of them. I am still not getting the badge. It was suggested that i leave and come back again. I tried a variety of methods for doing so. I went from inside my house to outside, and back inside again. i used the back to world button, and then back to home. i closed the window and reopened. nadda.

Posted 12 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yep, me too.  

I also think that I fulfilled all the requirements to earn "Domestic Completist", but have not gotten that achievement either.
    Posted 12 years ago by Riddel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wrong Way suggested that you try upgrading a rug in the other thread.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm having the same issue, though I did receive the "Domestic Completionist" and the "Aspirational Home Improver" badges. I upgraded a rug, also, as well as left the house/game/etc. Thanks in advance for any assistance. =) *EDIT* I just upgraded a table lamp again and the badge showed up-huzzah!
    Posted 12 years ago by TransplantedEntwife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Send us a report if you think you didn't get a badge you should. 

Thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll send in a report!  I have upgraded countless things and have not even gotten the "Aspirational Home Improvement" one, muchless the Inspirational one...  I got the Better Home and Gardens, so I know I've upgraded a bunch.   
    Posted 12 years ago by Cabinwood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My issue was that I got domestic completionist, but either never made or gave away/sold the wall cabinet. The way I finally got the badge was to physically walk to each furniture item in the order that it appeared on my construction tool, and noticed the missing item.
    Posted 12 years ago by Yendor Subscriber! | Permalink