Topic

Undead in Naraka

Last night I did bit too much partying in my place and wound up sniffing no-no. After fierce beaning session I croaked. Then I realised that it was getting late so I cruelly left my glitchie there to suffer consequences of sniffing no-no. This morning I woke up in Hell, got the morning message and my mood and energy refilled. However I was still in Naraka, when I dropped to the next street (might as well get some wine of the dead), my mood was halved and my energy dropped from 610 to 61. I could still meditate and do other stuff. Last time I was in Hell, I did drink wine of the dead, Does that affect things or is this just a plain, good-fashioned bug?

Posted 12 years ago by Jealithion Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Oh, nevermind, after restarting, I teleported smoothly to normal world. Lost most of my energy though :-(
  • Yes, if you log out while in hell, then log in again after a new day has come, leaving hell will destroy your mood & energy. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the heads up. Now I know that next time I croak, I'll crush those grapes first.
  • Crushing grapes will also destroy your mood and energy. I am unsure of a work around other than posting in Live Help and having them restore you.
    Posted 12 years ago by Addi Bee~♥ Subscriber! | Permalink