Topic

Animals go zoooooooom

Occasionally, after interacting with a piggy or a chicken out in Ur (I was running around Groddle Forest at the time, nibbling and squeezing), the animal will suddenly fly off to the end of the street.  While terribly amusing, I'm assuming it's not supposed to happen...

However, I can't tell if there's actual rhyme or reason to it, other than the animal only seems to do it a) only to the right-hand end of the street, and b) generally if I'm within sight of the signpost.  Even those aren't always consistent.  I feel like it also might be lag-related?  Again, not really sure what's causing it!  Sorry for the vague bug report, but maybe I'm not the only one experiencing this and y'all can help me fill in the gaps.

Posted 12 years ago by Classical Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• yes, I think it may be lag-related. I've seen similar behavior and each time it was accompanied by lag.
    Posted 12 years ago by Woochi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hm, I have noticed that it'll happen even when the animal is walking in the other direction (i.e. to the left).  Which feels less like the processor is catching up and more like a minor bug.  But it's not consistent, so I don't know!
    Posted 12 years ago by Classical Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not the processor Classical, the application, or more specifically, its servers
    Posted 12 years ago by Woochi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Classical, next time you see it, try this test and submit the results. 
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink