Topic

Completionist badges not coming up?

I have visited every place in Alakol, Kajuu and Groddle Heights (yes even the locked doors) and i have no acheivement!!!! what gives?!?

Posted 12 years ago by Marky Thirteen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Please submit a bug report. Some of the completist badges are wonky right now.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I did yesterday
  • you can add Chakra Phool to the list now too. should I just not do any more until this is resolved?
    Also, as I am only 1 region away from completing them all, i'm guessing i should be getting exploring badges (rambler, etc) as well?
  • I think a lot of things are wonky at the moment... I too haven't gotten some badges that I should have.  My guess is they are hopefully fixing them :)  I'm wondering if it's connected to various pages not showing up and all the bad juju's afoot?

Marky, my guess is that you can continue to do them.. at some point TS will figure it out and they badges will all show up at once *cha-ching!*
    Posted 12 years ago by RainyRain Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too, just finished exploring Andra and Choru :( didn't get nothing....
    Posted 12 years ago by Yuki Aiko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The same went for Salatu too. so maybe the completionist badges at this moment are buggy.
    Posted 12 years ago by Yuki Aiko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And Xlanaga too....
    Posted 12 years ago by WallyMcBeal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • haha! I just completed Kalavana and got a badge. But still not the other ones :(
  • I just finished Kajuu (inc Plexus) and didn't get my badge. So +1 to the bug reports.
    Posted 12 years ago by Randomness123 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If anyone hasn't yet (I think everyone in this topic has!) go ahead and submit a case for us here. It will likely be a little bit longer before we get them all sorted, but we know it's busted for some folks.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink