Topic

[known issue] Error moving trees :

I can move everything on my street but when I click on the "click to move" on the trees I get an automatic bug reporting box. 
Refreshed and even still happens after the forced reload. 

Posted 12 years ago by BlackWolf Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I sent a report in about 12 hours from the bug box but heard nothing at all. Now I dont even get the bug box!
    Posted 12 years ago by Teena Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am unable to move trees as well in my back yard. I removed a resource when it depleted and then moved my garden over. When I tried to move the herb garden or tree over to the now vacant space nothing happened when I clicked on the hand sign. I assume this is the same problem - so haven't raised a bug report. Let me know if you want that done as well.

I didn't see an automatic bug reporting box - so behaviour looks close to Teena.
    Posted 12 years ago by JarkWoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here-unable to 'nudge' my trees in street or backyard. 
    Posted 12 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just started seeing this tonight.  I can nudge my jellisac mound, but not any of my trees.

I just got the Landgrabber achievement tonight, not sure if that's possibly related or not.  I've been able to move the trees in the past.  Tonight, no matter where I click, no moving.  :(
    Posted 12 years ago by Reika Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, just checked it out - and it is trees that I am unable to move - everything else seems OK to move.
    Posted 12 years ago by JarkWoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Looks like I can't nudge my trees either, I was going to nudge them around in my backyard, but it does nothing.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I tried something and poisoned one of my trees where the patch was depleted, and I was able to nudge the patch, but not the tree itself. So there is a work-around, even though it sucks. : (
    Posted 12 years ago by Belle Z. Bub Subscriber! | Permalink