Topic

learning claims to be stuck on top speed

I started working on Animal Kinship VII a few days ago, then changed my mind and switched to Nudgery. Powered through Nudgery and went back to work on AK7, and now I am told that I am "learning super fast" at all times -- I can't use yellow crumb or donations to speed up my learning time, even though I still have substantially more than half of the skill time left to learn. I tried switching skills again this morning to see if that would reset me (since the skill page says you lose super speed if you switch), and when I swapped back into AK7 it still had the super speed indicators on.

Posted 12 years ago by Tathak Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yes, that's what happens when you switch from one skill to another while the first skill is speeded up.  

If you switch, you can no longer speed up the first skill when you go back to it.
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • that is not at all the way I thought it worked from the warning text! It sounded to me like I would lose any current speed bonus, not like I would then be incapable of using any time-reducing methods afterward.

I guess at least I didn't find that out with a skill that would take 15 days to learn. :/
    Posted 12 years ago by Tathak Subscriber! | Permalink