Topic

Can't reply to status updates from my home page

On my home page, when I click "reply" to a friend's status update, the text window pops up, but is not highlighted, and if I click inside the box, it shows me other replies and/or the update to which my friend was replying. If I go to their profile page, I can reply to their update.

Is this just me?

ETA: I just tried replying to another update and got this message - "Error sending status: server_error"

Posted 12 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Same here. And sometimes clicking in the text field deselects the comment box and selects an entirely different comment and its replies.
    ETA- I am also seemingly unable to open a help case. It doesn't give me an error, it just won't enter any text I type.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, I can't respond to status updates either...getting same error.
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Enigma~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thanks folks-

" I am also seemingly unable to open a help case"

From within the game or in the help system outside of it?

Also-

Is this intermittent, or it just never works? I was able to do this myself, and others appear to be as well, so it would be helpful to get a scope of the problem if it is still occurring.

thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @kevbob- it seems to have ironed itself out somehow... at the time I wrote that I couldn't do it from the home-screen but when I went in-game about an hour later, replies and bug reports were working from there... I dunno what happened, and it's not an issue now, but I thought maybe a little extra info might help for next time.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was also having problems earlier today, just didn't post a bug report...sadly there is nothing worth commenting on at the moment to tell you if I'm still having the same error that kastlin, which is what I was seeing earlier today  (my friends are mostly making comment to pictures).  I am currently using Chrome, if that makes a difference.  Will continue to watch the home page and let you know if it's magically fixed or if I'm still having a problem with it once someone posts something worth replying to. 

ETA: Yep, seems to be worked out for me also...and yea, I responded to a phlegm comment just to see if this was working again...I know, I know...dedication to the beta testing mission...it's the least I could do... ;)
    Posted 12 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink