Topic

Keys not showing up

Since the changes to keys (maybe longer, I hadn't noticed before) I have no keys showing up. When I try to manage my keyring it says I have given no keys out and I have received no keys.

I know that I have definitely given out and received keys that were showing up before. And I received another key today that is also not showing up.

Posted 12 years ago by RealJimBob Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I've had this same problem for over a month now.  I can still give out keys and receive them, and all keys still work (meaning, the access to the houses still functions), they just don't appear on my keyring. I noticed the problem immediately after two things happened: 1. My Flash automatically upgraded itself to whichever one it was that ended in .235, and 2. I logged into the game from a friend's house (i.e. using a different computer with a different IP address). These are probably unrelated to the key thing but I still feel suspicious of Flash now. And of ever leaving my house again.

According to the responses to my open help case on the issue, this key bug is not on the bottom of the list of things to fix. So we can be glad about that, at least, right? 

In the meantime, I make extensive use of the Friends Search function in order to have a clumsy version of the "visit" button that people with non-amnesiac keyrings are lucky enough to have.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sirentist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Definitely open a report for us in the help system for this, RJB- thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Done, thanks kevbob.
    Posted 12 years ago by RealJimBob Subscriber! | Permalink