Topic

Leaving a Package problem

Not exactly a bug, but when I try to leave a package with a butler when my inventory has too much stuff, the window takes up more than the full screen, and does not scroll.  I can't gift the particular item that I wanted to, because it's not showing up.  Can you categorize, tab, page, scroll, or otherwise allow access to everything that I'm carrying?

Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago by KhaKhonsu Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You should be able to use the arrow keys to reach the item you want to gift, even if you can't see it. The name of the item will show up at the top of the box, so you'll know when you get to the right item. Stuff is arranged alphabetically.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also, you can drag the item from your inventory to the butler, and therefore bypass the window all together. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Zubes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I tried the arrows, but gave up, since I couldn't see what was highlighted, and had no idea where the object I wanted might be.  Arranging stuff alphabetically only helps so much when you have to remember that "diamond" is filed under "W".  The drag and drop should be useful; I was expecting that would just drop the object on the street.  I still want an interface that sensibly deals with a window that has so much stuff it fills more than a page.
    Posted 12 years ago by KhaKhonsu Subscriber! | Permalink