Topic

Repairs and Upgrades

I have several upgrades where somehow I don't have credit for the pre-req upgrades and at least one I know I paid for but don't have credit for.  Using the encyclopedia here are my findings:
- Under learning, I have NONE of the Speed 1 through 3, but ALL of the Speed 4 and 5.
- Under Perks, I paid for "Ancestral Nostalgia 1" and it's not showing I have it.  (And yet I have version 2 of the same perk, which it presumably only offered to me once I'd bought version 1.)
- Also under perks, I mysteriously don't have credit for Snapshottery (which I believe I got because I had previously learned the skill) but I can take pictures all I like with my camera.

When repairing things about every other bag in my inventory jumps in scale a bit like this:
- Repair bar 10%, bag size 100% (the icon for the bag itself.)
- Repair bar 15% (next step up), bag size 90%
- Repair bar 20%, bag size 100%
- And so on.  Seems to only effect every other bag.

Posted 12 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I don't think we are showing the upgrades that were automatically done in the iMG conversion in the sorted Encyclopedia pages that correspond with the upgrades. It looks like they are properly showing in your general upgrades page however, so you have the credit for them.

We will poke around and see what's what. [Edit to add, looks like one of our engineers also spotted this and we have this as a bug open to fix]

And with regards to the bags jumping around in size- yes, this is known; it was in the known topic, seems to be gone now- we will add it back.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • several of the new Perks upgrades are also not showing correctly in the encyclopedia
    Posted 12 years ago by Ffyre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Indeed! The Perks upgrades like Walk Speed, Baby Triple Jump, etc. which existing players were given automatically will not be faded at the moment either.
    Posted 12 years ago by MrConkin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Was wondering when the learning speed cards (which I have all of) will show in the Encyclopedia as being had.

Also some of the others, but don't want to overload the post by listing them all. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink