Topic

Of Sno Cones and Butlers

I am experiencing odd behavior when it comes to leaving Sno Cones with Butlers as packages for other players.

If I have 1 Sno Cone and pass it to a Butler, it displays as a dropped Sno Cone (I'm not sure what the recipient sees when they attempt to view the package).

If I have more than 1 Sno Cone of a certain color and pass 1 to a Butler, it displays a non-dropped Sno Cone as expected.

If I have more than 1 Sno Cone of a certain color and pass the entire stack to a Butler, it doesn't do anything or inform me of an error.

Posted 12 years ago by snippid Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I noticed that when I "give" a sno cone to another player that I sometimes (always?) see the dropped sno cone image.
    Posted 12 years ago by girlhacker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I gave a friend a snow cone via butler and got the same image, but he received the snow cone intact and ate it with out issue.
    Posted 12 years ago by le beebs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I definitely wish that the animation for giving to another player wouldn't be the dropped version.  I know it's not that in their inventory, but it always makes me a little "... aw, hm. :\" to think about giving a dropped sno cone to somebody.  Just one of those very little details.. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink