Topic

Is it just me? :)

I find it very annoying that you keep getting the change style/set price/-etc pop-up when you click on items in your home. For example, each time I click on one of my doors I get this pop-up instead of it just transporting me to another floor. Could this be fixed so you only get this menu when you are in decorating mode? Or is there a higher reasoning behind this that I just don't get?

Posted 12 years ago by Spree Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hi Spree. While you should be able to click on your furniture outside of Decorate mode to change styles, flip, and set prices, clicking on doors should walk you to that location and transport you to the next floor. Give your browser a refresh and let me know if you're still getting these options outside of Deco mode.
    Posted 12 years ago by MrConkin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The rugs are most annoying when trying to walk using the mouse to click instead of arrow keys. The menu comes up every time. Is there anyway to change it so that these options don't come up unless we are in deco mode? It would be so much better to be able to walk around my house/tower without all the menus of the decoration items coming up.
    Posted 12 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi Michael,

this is a persistent "problem". Not just the doors, but every type of furniture, and outside the house the note-poles do this too. Not every single time, it depends on where I click apparently.
    I navigate by mouse-clicks by the way, don't use the arrows.
    Posted 12 years ago by Spree Subscriber! | Permalink