Topic

Items disappearing

Lately when I have been reorganizing my bags or putting things into my SDB, I slip a little on my mouse and the item instead of dropping on the floor it was over, just vanishes!! I've lost butterfly milk, beans, and white gas.  I've searched all my other bags and all over my house, but no sign of them.

Posted 12 years ago by Hell's Fury Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Could they possibly be hiding in your attic space? Sometimes it is hard to tell what is up there (especially if it got placed on the far right and it covered by your location mini-map). Here's hoping you find it all!
    Posted 12 years ago by foolbunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also, depending on your backyard design, they may have ended up on platforms outside.
    My design has platforms at equal height to my middle floor and I've had plenty of items teleport from inside to outside and sit up high waiting for me to rescue them ;)
    I hope you find your items!
    Posted 12 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you are on the ground floor, check the left side of your house on the floor, if you are in your yard, check left side of yard. If you can't find stuff, submit a report and staff can help find the hidden items.
    Posted 12 years ago by snarkle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Things sometimes end up inside cabinets, as well. 
    But I agree with snarkle, if you look all over and can't find it, submit a bug report and staff can help you. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have found them!  After looking everywhere else they apparently somehow dropped through the floor....and ended up hidden behind my trophies.  How they managed to drop through the floor, I dunno.  But the trophies kindly gave me back my things. Yay! Thanks for all the suggestions!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Hell's Fury Subscriber! | Permalink