Topic

Wood Harvest in Magha Pleat

I just was in Magha Pleat (haven't been there in about 2 months). I started at the top & sprinkled Fertilidust (NOT Lite) hoping it would increase my harvest. All the trees appeared to have 3 or 4 limbs as I harvested. None of them had only 1 or 2 and none of the trees were "short". I had a couple of 60 harvests, mostly 40 or 30 and the last one was 10 (I didn't know that was possible). I'm not really complaining but it seems strange that the harvest count was so low. No one else was there while I was.

Posted 12 years ago by Patricia Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Max harvest in enchanted forest is 60.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Are you watching as the stacks are entering your bag or are you just going by the number in the middle of the game screen as it comes off the tree? If you are just watching the number in the middle of the game screen, you are only seeing the partial number if the harvest gets split into 2 stacks. For example if you currently have a stack of 230 planks in your bag, the next harvest of 60 planks will be divided into 20 and 40 planks but you will only see 20 *OR* 40 because partial stacks overlap instead of showing side by side. They used to show side by side but was changed long ago to overlapping for some reason.
    Posted 12 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you both. I was looking at the number on the screen. Next time I'll watch what is collecting in the bag. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Patricia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Planks stack to 250, so he's likely to have seen only a few 'spilt' status messages.   Sometimes the trees just need a double dusting is all. 
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink