Topic

Cant get in game

It just says 100% unpacked and I am just here staring. Is anyone one else stuck? Seems when this happens, it happens to me lol

Posted 12 years ago by Queen Zipporah Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Same here Queen. I was disconnected, attempted to reload and stopped at same spot. Restarting Firefox and trying again brings the same results. I know they were working on the servers, so going to be patient and wait for the kinks to get ironed out.
    Posted 12 years ago by XD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just to update and provide an option to you Queen, I was still having problems, so I went to a random persons profile and clicked to go to their home street. I was able to load into the game without issue.

Hope that works if you're still having problems!

Edit: Maybe I spoke too soon, as I'm unable to load into my house using the /house command, lock up at the same spot.

Edit 2: Maybe I edited too soon...took a long time, but finally kicked me into my house.
  • We're experiencing some issues with servers, and working on it. XD, looks like you are in now. 
    I moved you to a different spot Queen, try loggin in again.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In the end kevbob, I still couldn't load into my home. I could visit my street, as well as other people's streets and towers, but couldn't get back into my house.

I was waiting to see if it was a temporary thing before filling out a bug report, but servers are down now and I'm heading to bed, so wanted to give y'all the rest of the info.
  • Final update: Didn't go to bed yet, and everything's working great. Home's loading fine, thanks for the fixes!
  • It's been two days and I thought it was my internet that is having problems.. but it seems that I can play other online and web based games save for glitch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mad Coffee Subscriber! | Permalink