Topic

Summer's Day Quest Bug

Hi, and I apologize if I'm not posting in the correct forum or violating any rules or such.

I'm having a problem with the quest "A Summer's Day". I have been able to complete it twice already, and the problem occurred in my third time. I lost connection in the loading screen (the problem was on my side) and when I refreshed, the street was bugged and there was a pop-up asking if I wanted to be teleported out. Since the street was bugged, I thought why not and teleported out. Now whenever I try to take the quest again by selecting the "Reminisce" option from any Street Spirit, instead of teleporting me to the particular zone, the Street Spirit simply says 

"If you're trying to complete quest A Summer's Day you've still got work to do." 

I have tried refreshing numerous times, and I have waited for one game day, but it still displays this message whenever I try to "Reminisce". Is this a bug? Or should I wait for another game day/one RL day?

Posted 12 years ago by Naifere Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hi Naifere- if you could tell us how the street was bugged, we'd appreciate it; we can fix you up, but, that would be good to know. Feel free to followup in your help case too.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink