Topic

[fixed] Leaving zone during Le Miserable, now unable to complete

After completing the summer quest, I've been offered another named "Le Miserable." While I was working on the quest, I had to port out of that zone to a player home street.

Now I am stuck with the quest "Le Miserable II" in my log, the vendors don't offer that quest again, and I have no way to get back to the area to complete it. Can't abandon the quest from my log, and there's no button on the quest to go back to the area.

Thank you for your help, I'd very much like to finish this quest eventually  :)

Posted 12 years ago by Heatseeker Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Right now, you can't go back to it, but we're looking at making it possible.
    Posted 12 years ago by WeavingTheWeb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you WeavingTheWeb. From the help channel someone suggested staff might be able to delete the quest from my log so I can reacquire it. It would be awesome if this were true.
  • More than that, how the heck do you complete it in the first place?!?!  Even if you jump over the sensors the lights change so it seems impossible to get the colors lined up, assuming that is the goal.  There are no hints given in the dialog or the quest list.  It just says to turn on the machine with no real clues on how.
    Posted 12 years ago by lunasolara Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You now have the option to complete this when you visit a street spirit again.

lunasolara- it is a puzzle, so experiment around with some things in there, or leave and try it again later. ;)
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesomesauce! You da' man kevbob! Many huggies and fluffy creamy drinkies to your heart taste.