Topic

Help! How do I add a new neighbor to my signpost?

Hey! I'm just starting out, and now that I have a few more contacts I'd like to add their names to my signpost on my home street. Problem is, I can't. 

This is how I'm supposed to do it, according to the FAQ: 

How do I add and remove other players on my signpost?
Choose your street sign and click on the “Edit” button at the bottom. Click on a blank signpost spot to enter a friend’s name, or click on a name already on the post to change it. You can change your signpost as often or as little as you like!

Except that I've tried that, and when I click on my signpost there IS no "Edit" button - the signpost just gets bigger, and the only thing I can click is the name of the one neighbor that I already have. 

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here? Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago by Veronika Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Can you try it again after reloading the game and see what happens?
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The same thing, I'm afraid. Hovering over it does nothing, and clicking on it makes it larger, but there are no options to edit it.

I think maybe part of the problem is that there's a Dirt Pile - it was already there when the signpost appeared, and there was no option to move it. Is there a way to move or delete the pile? Would that help?
    Posted 12 years ago by Veronika Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Looks like you may have  added the pile before finishing the quest to leave Gentle Island on Friday, and we placed the sign over that spot. At least, that's what we think happened! We'll have to look at how that works. I removed the pile from that spot now. Try it!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink