Topic

Can't Enter World-Stuck at Unpacking Screen

I did the self test and everything passed. Upon loading I stay hung up on the unpacking screen and cannot enter the world. I can chat, see and open bags and move my character around behind the unloading page but cannot see the world or my avatar. I am using Firefos 15.01 latest update. I rolled back to Active x 11.2 and the plugin because I keep getting the duplicate bug on Flash 11.4.

Once flash was reinstalled all other programs worked fine. I have also tried clearing the cache, reloading and using Chrome. Same problem. It gives me an error on screen once I reach the unpacking window as well.

Posted 12 years ago by digitalpunkdiva Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• "I did the self test and everything passed."

To be sure- check the last paragraph of this FAQ; but we suggest you submit the results of the test anyway if it is still a problem. I moved you to your home, see if you can log in now. If you can't, go ahead submit the results of the test and we can check from there. :)

"the duplicate bug on Flash 11.4."

I'm not sure what you are referring to.
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "the duplicate bug on Flash 11.4."

I'm not sure what you are referring to.

There is a know issue with Flash 11.4 in that it installs mutilple .exe files. Usually duplicate plugins. So if I attempt to run any flash enabled sites I will get two active processes of the same application. This causes Flash to break and sites are not viewable at all. Removing Flash 11.4 solved that particular problem.

I will check if I can get into my home. Thank you
    Posted 12 years ago by digitalpunkdiva Subscriber! | Permalink