Topic

Produce Vendor in Dyran Notion failed to give me my Tomatoes!

Jade responded to help, said to write Bug Report.
I live on Dofson Vex, when I cook it is always in front of the produce vendor in Dyran Notion or Grocery vendor in Hammer Steadies. I cook in bulk energy foods.

Today I went to Dyran Notion and purchased 50 tomatoes to make tomatoe sauce. Then ran to grocery vendor in Hammer Steadies to get more honey then made my sauce I had 3 tomatoes left. Then back to get more tomatoes.  I then purchased 100 tomatoes at a cost of $500 currants, this was at approximately 4:23 pm according to the Local Chat/Activity it states; You bought 100 tomatoes. Vendor took the $500 currants but did not give the tomatoes. I advised "Help" and you checked my inventory stated correctly that inventory only showed that  I  had 3 tomatoes. Thus showing I did not receive my 100 tomatoes. I made a screen print of the Local chat/activity but don't know how to put it in here! 

I then advised Jade that I was going to buy another 100 tomatoes for my sauce for expensive cheese sandwich's. Jade said ok and advised me to file a bug report .   Then I promptly died and went to hell! 
 Yikes! I was so involved I forgot to check my mood and energy!  Hope this bug gets fixed!

Posted 13 years ago by Joy Subscriber! | Permalink