Topic

Where's the map?

The world would be a lot easier and a lot less frustrating if I had access to a map to tell me where I am and how to get to where I need to go.

Posted 13 years ago by Toby Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Can you see the map at the top right of your game window? You should have been introduced to it in the tutorial, and if you click on it you'll get some perspective. There's some learning of the different areas involved as well. Let me know if you can't see your map.
    Posted 13 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yes, i can see the map of that particular level and the magnifying glass lets me see the a larger area of that land. I guess I thought there was an overall map too showing the bigger picture of how all the lands connect.
  • I am working on one, but I don't know how tro post it
    Posted 13 years ago by Ani Laurel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I, too am stuck on one 'region' (forest). I have looped it twice but can't find a way out! I guess this is part of the game but it is a wee but frustrating
    Posted 13 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's a map which shows all connections, that was created by one of the players. If you join this group you'll be able to see it. (http://alpha.glitch.com/groups/RIFMOJS39CB1ULP)
    Posted 13 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • awesome, thanks!!
  • just refreshed and took a look at the updated map. Looks amazing! helps a lot - great addition!! thanks!!