Topic

rainbow run

The rainbow run screen froze the first time I went to it. The second time I entered the rainbow run, my character froze and I couldn't move.

Posted 13 years ago by Toby Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Toby, did this get resolved for you? I hope you're not still stuck in Rainbow Run! If you are, reply here or find us in help channel and we'll get you out.
    Posted 13 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • nope, im not stuck. i just refreshed my browser and it eventually worked. I just wanted to let you know in case it was a bug.
    Posted 13 years ago by Toby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's a bug. Glad you got out!
  • SO, when I go to rainbow run... no quoins. I thought at first that perhaps I'd reached my quota for the day, hence the smiley "feel goods", or whatever they are, so I waited until the day restarted and my quota was there refreshed. Tried Rainbow Run twice more, no quoins, all smiley faces. Is the point smileys? If so, why call them quoins?

(for the record, none of the other quests have been any trouble for me, I was almost at level 10 when the game shut down today)

I'm in Firefox 3.6.
    Posted 13 years ago by Andi Handipants Subscriber! | Permalink
  • SO, when I go to rainbow run... no quoins. I thought at first that perhaps I'd reached my quota for the day, hence the smiley "feel goods", or whatever they are, so I waited until the day restarted and my quota was there refreshed. Tried Rainbow Run twice more, no quoins, all smiley faces. Is the point smileys? If so, why call them quoins?

(for the record, none of the other quests have been any trouble for me, I was almost at level 10 when the game shut down today)

I'm in Firefox 3.6.
    Posted 13 years ago by Andi Handipants Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I experienced a problem with Rainbow run as well. The first time I crashed.

When I went to the questbook and hit "Try Again" my character never teleported to Rainbow run. When I would leave my current street and go to another the Quest Failed screen would appear with the message "My grandma has more hustle..." At that point I could hit Try Again, but the same thing would happen - nothing, no teleport or anything. I tried this multiple times and was unable to get to Rainbow run.

Finally, I purchased a house and once inside I was able to get the quest book to take me to Rainbow Run using the "Try Again" button, but there was still about 15 seconds of lag in-between hitting the button and actually teleporting there.
    Posted 13 years ago by Austang Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was having troubles comparable to what Austang describes; but then, I have a long history of trouble with the Rainbow Run. Maybe I should get the Rock's grandma to hustle through it for me.
    Posted 13 years ago by Peter Verona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "SO, when I go to rainbow run... no quoins."

Andi Handipants, the ones you see with smiley faces are quoins, they're just quoins that give mood rather than other rewards (xp, currants, energy & time).

But, there have been bugs with Rainbow Run. We're working on those, and hopefully there won't be players getting stuck there next test!