Topic

Catching butterflies?

I got a quest to massage butterflies.. I have the massage oil, and found some butterflies in the caves, but how do I catch them in order to massage them?

The tools salesperson doesn't appear to have a net of any sort...

Thanks!

Posted 13 years ago by Kenny Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You have to be nimble with your cursor and just click em :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Chad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the easiest way is to jump up to them and press enter. then you click on the options
    Posted 13 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If they were in a cave, they were probably bAtterflies, not bUtterflies. Butterflies are blue and are generally outdoors :)
    Posted 13 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ah!! That's why I wasn't given the option ;-p
    Thanks!
    Posted 13 years ago by Kenny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i will give my $0.02 on butterflies here since it's the closest to the top. those d**n things zig-zag too much. understood that butterflies do that in real life but irl we have nets. and jumping and hitting enter rarely works; especially if there are multiple butterflies. you just end up massaging a butterfly and it flies off before you can hit milk.

some distance between butterflies and other animals or even a net would be good.
    Posted 13 years ago by zeebleoop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • and with all the clutter at the top pf the page, what with maps, other players, background tree pop ups and the worst offender (the rock popping up when you least want him to), all that jittering around means a lot of wasted lotion and lots of unhappy butterflies. How about one click and then a set amount of stability time to complete the action, ie.. massage-milk?)
    Posted 13 years ago by caley dunn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I found this quest very frustrating for those very same reasons. Because of Glitch's design it doesn't have the most responsive of interfaces so what should have been a fun activity became a bit infuriating. A net would make sense.
    Posted 13 years ago by Flugel Subscriber! | Permalink