Topic

flash on osx

I have the latest flash installed but every time I launch the game it thinks flash is not installed..?

Posted 13 years ago by tylernol Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• What browser? Sounds like something might be wrong with your flash install? what does kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15... tell you?
    Posted 13 years ago by quoo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it says mac 10,1,102,64. I am using Safari 5.03. I have clickToFlash installed but whitelisted Glitch so it should pass through but perhaps there is something with that.
  • I think someone else posted something about click to flash not being compatible with glitch, so that may be your problem?
    Posted 13 years ago by quoo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have same problem: Safari 5.0.3, Flash 10,1,102,64, and ClickToFlash. I have disable CTF but still get the same error.
    Posted 13 years ago by beanmachine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm having issues too. When I try to enter the world, all I get is blank whiteness! I'm also unable to edit my avatar. Could somebody fix it?
    Posted 13 years ago by Letter Jeigh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • probably click to flash is causing an issue, I think it is something about the way it masquerades as the flash plugin-in. I'll try playing the game on a fresh install of chrome or firefox and see if it works.
  • chrome and click to flash are bad news with glitch.
    Posted 13 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink