Topic

Where should I actually leave feedback?

Okay I am new to this testing stuff. But I love this game so much want to tell someone what I think.
First as a disabled person I have to say I love the game. I don't feel like I am holding others up when I am slow at something, but so far all the goals and game behaviors are doable.
I like the sense of community constantly being around others gives while not having to fight others for items I need is really nice.
As a gamer I know there are a lot of people in my age range (50ish) who love this sort of game and are looking for places to play. Most of us are tired of games we play alone and want to be part of a group.
Everyone I have told about the game are so excited, and can't wait to see it open up and try it out.
Of course I would not want to see this game only aimed at us. Most of us enjoy working together with people of all ages, but it's nice to see a place coming along where we can join in and have a good time.
I realize this is probably not where I am supposed to leave feedback but till some kind person directs me in the right direction here's what I think.

Posted 13 years ago by SassafrasTea Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• well, I can't answer your question over where to place the feedback,
    but I can tell you that there are people of othere ages too who love this game and it's non-violent atmosphere. I myself am 17 and love to play a game where there are lots of nice people all helping eachother...
    While writing this I totally lost track of what I intentionally wanted to say, but anyway;
    welcome and enjoy the game ^^
    Posted 13 years ago by Slokda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Posting your feedback here is just fine, and thanks for it!
    Posted 13 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink