Topic

I can't figure out how to play!

I can't see any button or anything to begin to play, and I don't see anything about it not being open for testing.

Posted 13 years ago by nosesoen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There should be a giant button in the top center that says "Enter the World" if you're looking at this post.

If you go to the main alpha.glitch.com it should be a button in the top left (in the speech bubble right next to your character's head)

Edit: of course I decided to check your page *afterward* and noticed you were already in game. Enjoy!
    Posted 13 years ago by Flame Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you-
    Turns out the browser I was using (Camino) apparently does not work ; the "Enter the World" button does not appear.
  • I also don't see it. Just created my character, then got told I needed to upgrade Flash. Upgraded, came back, and couldn't find a way back to the player setup screen I was on, or anything.

No button to speak of. I'm on Firefox.
    Posted 13 years ago by Fleabies Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In the top left, I see Glitch logo, plus Account Profile Skills Groups Forums links. No character's head, no speech bubble. :)

Tried turning off Adblock Plus to no avail.

Found in the source the div code that shows where the button should be, which links to /game. Tried going there, got an empty page.
    Posted 13 years ago by Fleabies Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hmm - Fleabies: I bet it is Adblock (even if disabled — at least we've had that problem with ClickToFlash when disabled). The only thing to try is using another browser (without any Flash blocking extensions): it should work fine then. Sorry about the hassle!
    Posted 13 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi-
    Just wanted to note that I am using the browser Safari, and it works great.