Topic

What's the difference between houses?

I see that there are a lot of different types of houses, but other than price, I can't see what the difference is.

Posted 13 years ago by egon Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The pricier ones have more space (two rooms vs. one), nicer trophy cases and bigger cupboards and usually much nicer decor. And I think they all have a garden and tree patches, except flats in Gregarious Towers. I have a flat in the towers and it's very small, with a, and I quote, "crap trophy case", a teensy cupboard, only one patch and no garden. But it only cost me $1000 currants.
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep. My $10K house has five patches, a garden, a cabinet with 16 slots, a sweet trophy case, and great decor. See "Large 2" here: striatic.net/misc/glitch/Ho...
    Posted 13 years ago by Herp Derp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My $2.2k house has 3 patches (2 aboveground), a garden, a cupboard, a "crap trophy case" which is an unfinished wood plank, and you have to take stairs to get from the house to the garden.
    Posted 13 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got a house in the meadow for 4000, it has a 16 slot garden, two patches and 6 slot cupboard and a crappy trophy case.
    Posted 13 years ago by Zaphod Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tii Quarter house for 2.5k and it comes with a 16 slot garden, 9 slot cabinet, crap trophy case, and three patches.
    Posted 13 years ago by Johnny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I went from a Medium 2 to a Large 5 house right before they announce the end of the test. I'm really hoping that I don't loose it, its got a 16 slot cupboard and a good trophy case. Didn't get much time to explore. Soon as they announced testing was ending I emptied the house just in case.
    Posted 13 years ago by Skylla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can someone shows screenshot of Groddle Heights's houses interior?
    Considering to buy one : )
    Posted 13 years ago by Demon Thinker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Demon Thinker, I just recently swapped my flat for a house in Lethensome Lift Qtr, for about $2500. It's like a bi-level cave condo---one room, smaller size cupboard, but also a ladder that leads to an outdoor yard area with a small garden. Plus three patches, one of which is in my living room. Since that is technically underground, I can plant an eggplant there, which I did (very nice). The other two patches are in the yard above ground.

It's not pretty--- sort of like a starter home for the Flintstones. But the eggplant thing is great.

Sadly, I do not have a screenshot.
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the informations ^_^
    And the eggplant thing is awesome.
  • Testing ended? What's that mean? I notice that Glitch is closed right now, but ...
    Posted 13 years ago by Plurp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If my memory serves me well, I think God said it would open again sometime next week.