Topic

House impossible to find

I bought a house based on the realty listings, but when I went to its location in Lethensome Lift, it wasn't there - only houses for sale and none of them with my house number.

I sold it again and will try buying a house from the in-game point, but it was a bit frustrating. I didn't ever have the little mailbox appear that some people have talked about. Maybe this is a bug to do with whether you buy your house off the realty listings or in-game?

Posted 13 years ago by Miss Bunburyist Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• That's terrible! I'm a compulsive house hopper and I always buy from the realty listings and this has never happened to me. Do you remember what the house number was??
    Posted 13 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • where d?o you buy houses
    Posted 13 years ago by retep Subscriber! | Permalink
  • alpha.glitch.com/forum/realty

This shows all the available and sold listings, just click on one to buy. Or if you happen to be walking by it and it's for sale, click on it to purchase.
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have the same problem with
    36 Lethensome Lift Quarter, 3300 block

Will now sell it and buy an existing one that I first find ingame.
    Posted 13 years ago by Pfex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pfex, weirdly enough - that was the very same house I first bought!

I have a hard time understanding how it could be a problem limited to one house, but it seems like that's the case.

Incidentally, I bought a house in the 4300 block of Lethensome Lift in-game and it worked just fine.
    Posted 13 years ago by Miss Bunburyist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Had the same problem in the 3300 block of the lift. Different house number. Bought it from the reality page in a different tab while playing glitch in another. Never saw it when I went to check for it in game.
    Posted 13 years ago by halfvoid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are houses missing from the 3300 block. The realty listings page doesn't seem to be accurate this test. It's a better bet to explore the different housing quarters and purchase a house you want by physically clicking on it.

These streets have housing quarters if it helps:

Tii Street
    Pasha's Place
    Estevan Meadows
    Maypole Mount
    Marrakesh Meadow
    Gregarious Grange (the apartment tower)
    Lethensome Lift

(I may have missed some)
    Posted 13 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink