Topic

Buy/Sell dialog should show how much currency you have

When you start to buy/sell something, the dialog box should tell you how much "currency" you have to buy things with. At this point, being level 1, I don't know if I even have any "currency".

Posted 13 years ago by Tomasthanes Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• If you look above the top-left corner of the game screen - next to the "Glitch" logo should be a count of your "currants". But I seem to recall having a similar experience when starting.
    Posted 13 years ago by snippid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm currently experimenting with both moving the position of the currants to be near your pack and also duplicating it in the store UI. Thanks for the suggestions. Will keep you guys updated.
    Posted 13 years ago by Mr. Burka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like to be able to see exactly how much energy I have when I'm about to commit to something... you can't hover over and see your energy total when you have a dialogue box open. Perhaps the number part of the energy meter could pop up, or you could enable us to hover over and see what it is, without having to click to close, move to hover and then repeat the steps I was set to take again?
    Posted 13 years ago by mungo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 2nd for Mungo's note about being able to see your current energy "number" while you've got a modal dialog window open. I constantly found myself opening a dialog to do something, then remembering that I didn't know if I had the juice to do it, so closing the dialog to check my energy and then opening it again before actually getting to do what I started out to do.

Also: the lightning bolt on the "in game" energy meter is a good graphical representation of "energy", but I think I like the clarity of the speedometer style energy meter that's found at the top of the out-of-world web pages.
    Posted 13 years ago by Cunning Linguist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I read somewhere else in the forum that the meters are being much improved shortly.
    Posted 13 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, they are: the little grey strip across the top of the game is going to get a bit thicker, but a lot more useful. And, mood/energy/xp/level and the familiar are all going to tuck in to it, along with a new menu which'll take you to skills page, auctions, avatar customizer, etc.
    Posted 13 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink