Topic

Good things and bad things in Glitch.

GOOD:
-i love mining, the system is cool. (i'd like to see the character is really mining)
-i love the graphics, they are so cute and epic
-loading screen, every time you go to a new area, you see what things you can find there.

BAD:
-i don't like the worlds yet, i was waiting for much cool STRANGE worlds, but the groddle area's seem very normal.
-no towns, i'd like to see some towns where you can hang out and shop stuff, and with a bank.
-to an island, i'd like to see a boat going to an island every 10 minutes or so, but i heard that was coming.

*my english isn't optimal, sorry for that.

final thoughts:
i just love this game already, i only expect more

Posted 13 years ago by LarsLikesMilk Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 for loving Glitch :-)
    Posted 13 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't agree with seeing the characters mining. It just adds for more actions that will lag the game unnecessarily. It's already bad enough that the character moves to a certain position from objects it is performing actions on (trees especially). This forces you to move towards the object over and over to perform certain functions.

I like the forest. I'd like to see more areas where you can explore upwards, downwards and across. There should be some simple secrets/secret areas, though. Places that can be added are ones that look like they are futuristic but not alien, or that look more ancient.
    Posted 13 years ago by Johnny Subscriber! | Permalink