Topic

Out of the Game information

I want to apologize ahead of time if this is an already addressed issue. However, I wanted to voice my frustration with the amount of information I had to look for outside the game. The realty page was not so much an issue for me since I'm not having to use it everyday, but the dependence I have on the items list for alchemy is a bit ridiculous. I thought about this in great length and I think there should be some kind of in-game mapping system where you discover three or four different compounds and then it shows you possible relations to other compounds. In this way, you are given a visible road map to promote in-game activity and discovery without having to just hand over that knowledge to the player. I've struggled with how this map would look, whether it would be some kind of three-dimensional chart or whether it would be a "family tree" of sorts.

Whatever the case may be, I think the idea of taking these outside resource materials and developing them into the game as a part of the discovery process would definitely promote the overall gaming experience.

Posted 13 years ago by dancegrl Subscriber! | Permalink