Topic

Prior Information about Glitch Test Sessions please?

Is it possible to know the exact time about Glitch test sessions, so that we can plan out things accordingly, which also would result in many testers with uncluttered and clear minds to play in the giants minds :-)

Posted 13 years ago by gaara Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I greatly support this - but they've never really given us much of a heads up outside of vague "This weekendish in an afternoon"

From experience - this is probably because they want to have development goals met before they release the new version on the masses. If not everything is checked in and working correctly first....they probably delay the test until it is.

In any case - if we can get some really sweet testing going before Monday I would be forever grateful =D
    Posted 13 years ago by Flame Subscriber! | Permalink
  • twitter.com/#!/playglitch
    twitter.com/#!/isglitchopen

exact times are never exact anyway. devs have given start times in the past and blown past them by hours. information like "test all weekend" means that you can reserve any free time available on the weekend to play .. an exact start minute/hour puts unnecessary constraints on the devs, so i can understand why they've shied away from such "start moment" declarations recently.
    Posted 13 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's about right … we're usually trying to finish something first; often there are unexpected bugs (otherwise they wouldn't be bugs!), but: pretty soon we're going to have a solid schedule for the rest of January and first bit of February and intend to both post it in advance (days, not hour/minute) and then stick to it!
    Posted 13 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink