Topic

Hey Danny, the new music in Nottis...

Is the prettiest, most wonderful music ever.  I LOVE it, so very much.

Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I agree wholeheartedly!
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And yet, I kind of li-- wait.
    Posted 12 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think its beautiful and makes me want to listen for a long while . . . would love it with a snowy night home street :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Faereluth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also, is it me or is it a slowed waaaaaaaay down variant of the Slippy Slide / Winter Walk music?

Regardless, I want it and the Enchanted Forest music on repeat to fall asleep to.
    Posted 12 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nottis is my new favorite place ever. And the music has a lot to do with that.
    Posted 12 years ago by Julie Lynn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love everything about Nottis! The snow, the icecaps, the moons, the music -- gorgeous!
    Posted 12 years ago by Mollie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You got it Annuska!  Also keep your ears pealed.  There will be more variations being added to Nottis soon!
    Posted 12 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love the music the way it is right now.  It's the only music in Ur at this point where I actually turned the music back up again.  Please don't change it too much...I would say all the other music in Ur have parts that due to their "variations" are aspects that aren't appealing to me (while I'm sure they would be considered quite creative in the music industry).  This is currently the only region where I could keep the music on all the time, and not have to shut it down.  I was thinking that I would probably spend a lot more time in Nottis because of the lovely music that is currently there.
    Posted 12 years ago by Holly Wolly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The music is very soothing - was a pleasure listening to it as I explored Nottis
    Posted 12 years ago by MzMunchken Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wholeheartedly agree.  I would really really love to be able to download this music and the music of Jal.  I find myself hanging out in those areas, doing nothing, just so I can have them as background music while I work.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sweet Tangerine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree Mz...soothing without being depressing.
    Posted 12 years ago by Holly Wolly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nottis and An Autumn Day are both wonderful as background music. Love it!
    Posted 12 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was enjoying the Nottis music so much, and then the Rube ruined it! :/
    Posted 12 years ago by Sally Slingshot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I used to play slip'n slide a lot because I just love that little tune,
    thank you for creating a most wonderful variation on that tune and playing it in Nottis.
    My absolute favorite melody to date ~ Love it!  =)
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Scilly~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just seconding the love for the Nottis music (and for An Autumn Day's as well). <3
    Posted 12 years ago by Wein Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seconding, thirding, etc. the love for Nottis music. After a stressful day, it's so peaceful to just hang out out there and listen. Thank you, TS folk!
    Posted 12 years ago by ElleD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love the Nottis music, too--and would love it as a home and backyard option.
    Posted 12 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "Ears pealed". That's funny.

--Me
    Posted 12 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That piano.......................so nostalgic
    Posted 12 years ago by Yuki Aiko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It makes me want to cry, so sad.  My favourites are the AL music and the Highlands music.  

The only one I really, really can't bear is the Groddle banjo one.  
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Holly Wolly, variations are in there. I think it's in keeping with your suggestion!  Glad y'all enjoy it!
    Posted 11 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ...wait, did the music change?  i.e. the tune is the same, but there's more of it?

I never want to leave this place.  I'm now addicted to sno cones.  If the music in fox preserves was this awesome, maybe I would be as excited about fox brushing as I am about ice scraping!
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • More of it t'sall. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It got nice sound of the wind and cracking of ice. I like to be next to a fire or wrapped in the duvet when i go there coz i keep feeling cold. lol
    Posted 11 years ago by ❧ℜook❧ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can I please have nottis music as a download Danny?
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, please. I would love a download.
    Posted 11 years ago by Adamarie The Snarky Subscriber! | Permalink