Topic

Glitch Sounds, Songs, and Ringtones (Ideas and Requests)

Hi there! A fellow Glitch just asked me to get her the Nottis theme to use as a ringtone, and after I did it, I had an idea! Why not grab a bunch of the fun sounds from the game and set them as my text, email alert, etc on my phone. But which sounds to use? That's where you come in.

If you have any requests for sounds you'd like to use yourself, ask away! I'll get them for you, and post them in my dropbox folder with the others. There will be MP3s and also iPhone ringtones in there.

So far I have:

Nottis Theme
Moonwalk
Sky Plunge
Tons of various sounds
(All MP3). 

I'll be jumping around the world for a bit longer collecting sounds, so if you have any ideas throw 'em out there!

Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I think the link may be broken, because I'm getting a message that the folder doesn't exist.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sanami Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The link works fine for me, Sanami.

Also, great idea Miss Peacock! Thanks for the sounds (:
    Posted 11 years ago by Asuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, it's working now!  That was strange.  Thank you for posting these ^-^
    Posted 11 years ago by Sanami Subscriber! | Permalink
  • wow, Miss Peacock ~ thanks for doing this!!

I have a request...actually, my daughter wants it, I don't think I've ever heard it...

SB1
    Posted 11 years ago by Firestone1960 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm adding the musicblocks and the rook attack sounds tonight. Since the game is ending in a week, I'll be happy to work on any other requests you may have! I'm going to cherish my Glitch iPhone sound scheme when the game is gone.
  • I really like the song that plays in Sky Plunge, but I haven't found it anywhere >:
    Posted 11 years ago by Thousand Sunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Guys, I suggest you head over to this thread for the most ginormous music collection so far.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thousand Sunny, Sky Plunge is in my folder as both an iPhone ringtone (currently have it set as mine and it's awesome!) and MP3. Thanks for the link, kalsangikid. Hadn't seen that thread but I guess I can stop working on this now!