Topic

Hearts and Comets, oh my!

I'm loving Lotha Harte and the light up heart and comet that appear. But i'm wondering what causes it. Is it something glitches are doing to set it off or is it on a cycle for appearing? Anyone know? I haven't been able to spend enough time there yet to really observe. Thx for any input. 

Meow!

Posted 11 years ago by Dr. Babycat Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• babycat I'll IM you so no spoilers. :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Flateather!
    Posted 11 years ago by Dr. Babycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would also love an IM / mail about this. I spent a couple hours there the other night trying random stuff, and am much confused.

--Me
    Posted 11 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I spent some time there too, but it seemed to glow at random, not sure what action makes it do it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Vraptor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is an action, but if you happen to be using Safari, it won't work (at least not right now). I had to switch over to Chrome.

Correction: apparently it DOES work in Safari, but the "visual cue" that something is happening doesn't show. So make sure you have the sound turned up.
    Posted 11 years ago by Dr.Maud, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That sucks, since I can't play for more than 5 or so minutes using Chrome :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Marie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can someone mail me about this as well?
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok, I made an image that has the spoiler showing exactly what to do.  You've been warned, it's a spoiler.  Don't click if you don't want to know.

For those that do: here you go

Thanks to Ann DramaDuh for happening to take a snap of the right area to turn into an explanation. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by spacekadt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ty for that Ann and spacekadt - now here's hoping they fix it so that we can do it in Safari :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Captain Daisy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THX!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It works for me in Safari.
    Posted 11 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thanks for the help...it does not work for me in chrome...any ideas?
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink