Topic

The last things I want from Glitch

I've always wanted these things, but now that time is running out, I think now is when I'd better make my wishes known.

- Is there any chance of getting that Esquibeth costume that was mentioned as a possibility? I always wanted a better look at her and her clothes - I wanted to draw her, but her ghostly appearance made it hard. Esquibeth as a character really resonated with me, and I'd like to honor her in some way.

- A related request, thinking about the beautiful music on her quest - is there any chance of an official Glitch soundtrack? For purchase, perhaps?

- I'd love to see the concept art behind this beautiful game, if it could be released for viewing in some form.

Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I would buy a Glitch soundtrack, especially if it had the music that the downloads page was missing.
    Posted 11 years ago by Elendraug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Esquibeth
    Posted 11 years ago by Kurtie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 On Glitch soundtrack. I know a lot of the music is available on the downloads page, but I would pay for all the music, just for the nostalgia. I would love that so much<3
    Posted 11 years ago by Shrimpables Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There needs to be an ART OF GLITCH book. This stuff needs to be immortalized in print.
    Posted 11 years ago by Murple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 on both the soundtrack and concept art. I came to the forums specifically to make the same request.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hishalea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 soundtrack and art and tshirts
    Posted 11 years ago by Oble Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would so buy an Art of Glitch book. Really, I want it with all the wanting in my body.
    Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 - I'd love to buy an Art of Glitch book - what a great idea :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kitkatty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 for more music downloads!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would buy philosopher dolls and a yeti doll. I'd also but a fun pickle.... for the memories. And I agree with the music as well I'll really miss the music.
    Posted 11 years ago by Neon Tetra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • With the right marketing of Glitch stuff maybe the game could stay open!!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Neon Tetra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Neon Tetra - it isn't just about the money.  It's about the technology.  The game isn't going to stay open.
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would so buy a Glitch soundtrack!!!  Not to mention Glitch plushies!! Anyone at Tiny Speck with a 3D printer? We could even get action figures of the cubimals, piggies and other fun Glitch NPCs. So many possibilities, so little time.  :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Kridla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They've said a few times now that they're working on a soundtrack, so hopefully the Esquibeth music will make it onto there! It's definitely one of my faves.

I would kill for a plushie squid cubimal. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The fonts and other misc graphics. It would be useful for maintaining a glitch community presence such as This gathering of Glitchen
    Posted 11 years ago by AliasKei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to WIN the game :)
    Oh, and a T-Shirt would be nice!
    Posted 11 years ago by litlc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 on soundtrack and art book :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Binary Jazz Subscriber! | Permalink