Topic

Learning time reduction?

Since the game is closing anyhow, would it be possible for the time it takes to learns skills to be drastically reduced? I only started playing in late October, and there's so much I wanted to do but have no chance of doing now because of the long learning times. I'd really love to get a chance to at least finish a few of my biggest goals, and I can't be the only one.

Posted 12 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This thread makes me sad. I hope your Glitch gets his/her dying wish.
    Posted 12 years ago by Deadshot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to expand my home and get the Pollokoo Completionist badge. The badge is the last location one I need and I've been excited to expand my home since day one. I really hope I'll be able to accomplish those, if nothing else.
  • I've been able to fully expand my home and fill it with furniture! :D But I still need that Pollokoo badge. -nudge nudge-
  • Me too. I asked this yesterday. My Glitch only has a few skills left to learn. :(
    Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The penalty is gone, or at least is for my alt. I did 11 skills today on her.
    Posted 12 years ago by JohnaMarie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Definitely not gone for me. I have a 1437% time penalty.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's still displaying a penalty, but it's not following it anymore. If you have a skill already going then just switch to something else and start it again to get the reduce (base) learning time. If you don't have more than one skill remaining.... I don't know what to tell you. >_>
    Posted 12 years ago by Zimzat Subscriber! | Permalink