Topic

Snap Survival

Are our snaps going to survive past the end of the year? Or should we just start massively saving all snaps that we like (crazytown!) for our own memories? Just curious.

Posted 12 years ago by Pengwen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Endoplasmic said there may be a way to download all snaps soon.
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome! Thanks. :)
  • that would be great!
    Posted 12 years ago by Felixer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you go to the 'Manage my snaps' page and click on a snap you want to save, Click on the snap again and there is a download link for all sizes.

Select the size you want and right click the download button and select 'Save target as'.
    Posted 12 years ago by Vogon Blarg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mass-download? Haha figures, since I spent two hours last night downloading a bunch of snaps.
    Posted 12 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • An archiving tool will be available soon (snap images + comments + favorites, etc.)
    Posted 12 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TY TY TY Stoot!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Muffett Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Stoot. Awesome news :)
  • stoot, I just want to say how much I appreciate the way you guys are taking care of us in these last days, everything from making sure we have everything we need to have a great time in the game to making sure we have the tools we need to save our precious memories of Glitch. 

I think a lot of games would already have checked out, written off the players and been content to just keep the lights on for as little time as possible. I'm so grateful that TS is still just as dedicated to the Glitch experience as ever, even with everything else you must be dealing with behind the scenes.
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink