Topic

Staff question

Is there a way that I can figure out my old name, my first name when I created my account? I want to see which number I am on the list of all glitchens. Also, could you open the game to the general public for the next couple weeks and see if things turn upside down and glitch can come back? WILL glitch ever come back after you shut it down? Is the website still going to be here? I know its a lot of questions but, my biggest concern is if glitch will ever come back. That means after you shut it down, if you have the time, and/or funds, would it ever come back? This was my favorite part of every day of my life. If the answer is no to glitch coming back, to my fellow players, you will not see me on any other games because I will probably be done with the online gaming after glitch closes. It's just too much to take.

Goodbye everybody, I will miss you so and never forget any of you, along with the game itself. The best time of my life.

Posted 12 years ago by Dr.CookieEater Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• @ Dr: I started glitch with one name and changed it later. The list had the changed name:) # 10,177 around March 2011.
    Posted 12 years ago by GreyGoose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thats what I did.. But I don't remember what my old name was xD
    Posted 12 years ago by Dr.CookieEater Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 84477 Dr.CookieEater, you're on the list as your current name!
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is a document somewhere around here that lists all the users in order of registration.

[ON EDIT] -- FOUND IT!
    www.glitch.com/forum/genera...
    Posted 12 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink